Hi,

We're running oVirt 4.5. We have a template which we'd like to get rid of, there are no VMs based on it. However, trying to remove it oVirt states that:

Cannot remove Template. The following Disk(s) are based on it: (b54ee1cb-ed64-4db4-bd3d-eac8b22ea095) .

When opening the 'Disks' subtab in the template, it appears a disk (screenshot attached).

However, when opening the oVirt Storage->Disks option, I cannot find the disk by the ID, not even ordering the ID column and trying to find it visually.

Can anyone point to the problem and a possible solution/workaround?

Thanks.