Hi, several years ago I tried to kick off a QA team and wrote
https://www.ovirt.org/develop/qa/
I think the best way you can help testing oVirt is either contributing
automated tests in GitHub pipelines or in oVirt System Tests project :
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-system-tests .
As an alternative, you can do manual testing by following steps in
https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/ about installation and usage of the
system and either contribute fixes to the documentation or report things
that are not working as described to the project issue trackers.

Il giorno ven 3 nov 2023 alle ore 21:18 Jean-Louis Dupond via Users <
users@ovirt.org> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> There is no manual testing anymore. Even no development anymore at this
> moment.
> If you want to check what tests are being run automatically for example
> when a PR is created, I would advice to check the github pipelines.
> These contain all the information what checks are being run etc for a PR.
>
> Jean-Louis
>
> On 31/10/2023 12:56, song_c...@massclouds.com wrote:
> > Hello everyone, I am a testing and development engineer who has been
> working for 10 years. I want to learn and participate in Ovirt's testing
> work, and make my own contribution. Through learning and understanding, I
> believe that in the near future, I can also make some contributions to the
> ovirt community. Currently, I would like some information about QA and
> testing processes and methods. Can anyone provide me with it? Thank you.
> https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/users@ovirt.org/message/YOL3NOY4DO3GXXEE2LRLNGYKJR6MND4J/

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

Red Hat In-Vehicle Operating System

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*