Hi,
In my lab I'm using OLVM ( I know ... it's not original oVirt but it is based
on it ). I was using 4.4.10, and after upgrade to 4.5.4 I'm no longer able to
create shared disks, on any storage domain (nfs or fc). When I was on previous
release I was able to create and use shared disks (required for cluster
systems), but after upgrade when I try to create shared disk (preallocated) I'm
getting an error saying : Error while executing action: Cannot add Virtual
Disk. Disk's volume format is not supported for shareable disk.
In engine log I can see only this :
2024-03-31 20:04:28,997+02 WARN
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.storage.disk.AddDiskCommand] (default task-37)
[b8bc1831-260a-4253-b6fe-e0c81a6f81b6] Validation of action 'AddDisk' failed
for user admin@internal-authz. Reasons:
VAR__ACTION__ADD,VAR__TYPE__DISK,SHAREABLE_DISK_IS_NOT_SUPPORTED_BY_VOLUME_FORMAT

Does anyone have idea what could be the reason or how to solve this?
Thanks in advance and best regards
Igor