Hello again,
Thanks for your help. I have upgrade all host but not resolve my errors.

- Can't direct migrate VM to reinstaled host. In no case can I migrate VMs from
nodes 50 and 52 to the full reinstalled node 51. To move MV to this node 51 I
have to power cycle it. Once VM is running I can move it to nodes 50 or 52 but
it cannot return to this node 51.

- Can't use NOVNC Console on node51.

- To put the node in UP from Maintenance, I have to reinstall the host and
deselect reboot.
    If I try to activate it directly it gives me this error:
       "Cannot activate Host. Host has no unique id."

- Another error is that node 51 cannot host the hosted-engine even though I set
it as engine as deploy.

Does anyone have any idea why?
thank you.
Please I'm very frustrated.

3 nodes cluster hosted engine over glusterfs