Hi,

> "Andreas Lüdtke" <andi.lued...@gmx.de> hat am 29. Januar 2015 um 08:51
> geschrieben:
>

> Hi Tilman,
>
> you will find the pdf file here:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/4v6tnroz6a8imsp/rg-1234567890BA.pdf?dl=0
> The converted image is here:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqnuou03elxrgb6/rg-1234567890BA1.jpg?dl=0
>
> In this case I used pdfbox-app-2.0.0-20150127.230110-988.jar to generate the
> image but the result is the same when I use my app.
>
> BTW: if the pdf has all fonts embedded, I don't have this problem.
There seems to be an issue with our font mapping if the fonts aren't embedded.
Besides, IMO you have to think about your font handling, especially as you're
creating the pdfs yourself. It's always a bad idea not to include the used
fonts, as the used reader has to map the missing fonts somehow and such a
replacement may lead to not that perfect renderings.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler