We have a need to read a PDF and create a Post Script file from it.  This is
working pretty good but I have a question.

I am currently extending PDFStreamEngine for image information, extending
PDFGraphicsStreamEngine for information on lines, and extending PDFTextStripper
for information on text.  Is this the recommended approach for pulling out
information on images, lines and text?

Thank you,
Ray

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by
law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.