Am 01.12.2016 um 18:54 schrieb Bhushan More:
  Hi.

I have two queries related to licensing of PDFbox library for use in
android app

1) DIs this library free for commercial use in android app?

Read it here:
https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

Although you won't go anywhere with Apache PDFBox. You'll need "PDFBox for Android" which is not an Apache product but has the same license and a similar API and is based on Apache PDFBox.

2) PDFbox internally uses some fonts file like Arial, If we use this lib
and related font will it cause any font file licensing issue?

don't know. You need to find out the license.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arial

Tilman