Hi,
* I need to Check whether my PDF file is Linearized or not, for fast view
web. *
In the previous version (1.8.2) of PDFBox Linearized is in the COSName. I
will get the COSDictionary and check whether Linearized is available in the
COSName and conclude the PDF is suited for fast web view. Now Linearized
keyword is not in
the List of COSName. How can I get the Linearized dictionary in PDFBox.
Please let me know if you need more details.

Regards,
Karthick G