Am 09.08.2017 um 02:31 schrieb Tretonio Tretis:
My intention is renderer complete page into javaFX, with Text my renderer
this correct, but in glyph no.

I still don't understand you, specifically "with Text my renderer this correct, but in glyph no". I think we have a language problem here....

A glyph is the visual representation of a character, and many characters make a text. So for one character (like "a") there can be many glyphs, depending on what font you're using.

PDFBox doesn't have any support for JavaFX. Either you render into a BufferedImage, or you'd have to create your own PDFRenderer and PageDrawer by copying + modifying the source code, and then you can draw into a JavaFX graphics context.

Tilman