Hi Tilman,

Thanks for you response. I can get position of the image in pdf as it is
in  printimagelocations example but I am trying to get the the location of
COSObject.

 Let me try to keep my question simple, I have a COSObject with X and Y
coordinate values  as below. How to get the actual location (lowerleftX,
lowerleftY, upperrightX, upperrightY) of this object from this X and Y
coordinates.

COSDictionary{COSName{N}:COSString{xcoordinate};COSName{V}:COSString{
0,220000000000001};}, COSDictionary{COSName{N}:COSString{ycoordinate
};COSName{V}:COSString{0,22};},

Thanks,
Ranjit