I have an issue regarding a dynamically filled PDF form losing checkbox
selection on using the Saves As functionality

I am describing the workflow which we are using currently to fill the PDF and
subsequent issues.

   -
We are receiving the PDF template created through "Adobe InDesign" from a 3rd
party vendor.

   -
We are using "Apache PDFBox 1.8.X' utility to read the PDF form and fill in all
the required fields .. including checkboxes and radio buttons.

   -
Once the Filled up PDF is generated through PDFbox, the PDF opens in a new
browser window. All the selections are visible correctly as desired.

Scenario 1 > If i just save the generated PDF through save button on the
browser , the PDF is saved correctly & all the checkbox selections are
retained. Also, when using Acrobar Pro to inspect the form fields, the check
box fields are identified correctly.

Scenario 2 ( Having issue ) > In case of using "Save As" either on the browser
Or "Save As"on the previously saved PDF on disk, on saving .. The checkboxes
which were selected before displayed without the selections. Also , the
previously filled Check Box is also not recognized as a Form Field. Instead the
checkbox is almost like a normal image / text almost .

On a related note , i found that i am able to view the checkbox selection when
i open the "Save As" pdf it within Internet Explorer or another PDF utility
other than Adobe Acrobat XI . It seems to be an issue with PDFBox & Adobe
Acrobat XI.

Any help would be very much appreciated