Hello Tilman, thanks for your reply.

That's it. I want to extract the text the way you did. You rotated 90°
clockwise because you saw the text was rotated, right?

What I get from the page is that it has 0° rotation and the TextPosition
90° (on the contrary to page rotation, this is counter clock-wise, I
assume).

So the idea would be: Rotate the page until the text appears without
rotation so the PDFTextStripper does its best to get the text, right? I
mention this because I have been trying to get the text from
the same pdf with all possible rotations (90, 180, 270). The pdf files I
receive in the system can have any rotation on its page and on it's text.

Thanks.

Jorge Eduardo Flórez