Von: Romain Sarry
Betreff: Adobe Acrobat prompts saving
Datum: 13.05.2020, 15:06 Uhr
An: users@pdfbox.apache.org

@font-face { font-family: telegrotesk-medium_normal; src:
url("file:///android_asset/fonts/telegrotesk_normal.ttf");}html,body {
font-family: "telegrotesk-medium_normal"; font-size: medium; color:
#4b4b4b; width: 100%;}

Hello,

I'm using Apache PDFBox version 2.0.16 to add paging to an existing PDF
file.
My method is working great, the generated PDF is fine. However, when I open
the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader, if I try to close the file, it prompts
an alert asking me if I want to save the file even though I haven't edited
anything, and the file is not editable at first.
I can't manage to understand what's happening, and how to prevent it from
prompting saving

My code is the following :

private void paging(ByteArrayOutputStream os) throws IOException {
PDDocument doc = PDDocument.load(new
ByteArrayInputStream( os.toByteArray()));
PDFont font = getFont(doc);
PDPageTree pages = doc.getDocumentCatalog().getPages();
for (int i = 0; i < pages.getCount(); i++) {
PDPage page = pages.get(i);
PDPageContentStream contentStream = new
PDPageContentStream(doc, page, PDPageContentStream.AppendMode.APPEND,
true, false);
contentStream.beginText();
contentStream.setFont(font, FONT_SIZE);
contentStream.setNonStrokingColor(Color.BLACK);
contentStream.newLineAtOffset(page.getCropBox().getWidth() - 40, 15);
contentStream.showText((i + 1) + " / " + pages.getCount());
contentStream.endText();
contentStream.close();
}

doc.save(os);
doc.close();
}

*Romain SARRY*

*Ingénieur en Développement*
*06 29 08 34 02*
*13 rue des Teinturiers **69100 Villeurbanne*