Sorry, forget about my request, I found the mustang project.

Regads,

Thomas.

De : MANGIN, Thomas <t-man...@efluid.fr.INVALID>
Envoyé : jeudi 7 septembre 2023 10:41
À : users@pdfbox.apache.org
Objet : Reclaiming PDF-A3 conformity

Hi all !

I'm trying to get a PDF to be "seen" as a PDF-A3 like on this one :

[cid:image001.png@01D9E177.5084AB50]

I'm sorry it's in French but basically it says that "this file reclaim a PDF/A
conformity".

Is there any way to achieve that using PDF-Box ? I've tried the following code
without any success unfortunately :

XMPMetadata xmpMetadata = XMPMetadata.createXMPMetadata();
xmpMetadata.createAndAddPDFAExtensionSchemaWithDefaultNS();
PDFAIdentificationSchema pdfaIdentificationSchema = new
PDFAIdentificationSchema(xmpMetadata);
pdfaIdentificationSchema.setPart(3);
pdfaIdentificationSchema.setConformance("A");
XmpSerializer serializer = new XmpSerializer();
serializer.serialize(xmpMetadata, baos, true);
PDMetadata pdMetadata = new PDMetadata(document);
pdMetadata.importXMPMetadata(baos.toByteArray());
document.getDocumentCatalog().setMetadata(pdMetadata);

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards,

Thomas.