Hello PDFBox

When we split a PDF which was produced scanning a document with version 3.0.1,
pages are blank:
> java -jar .\pdfbox-app-3.0.1.jar split -i="scan-with-images-3-pages.pdf"
> -startPage="2" -endPage="3"

The output PDF shows only two blank pages.

Doing the same split with version 2.0.30 produces a PDF with the expected
content on the two pages:
> java -jar .\pdfbox-app-2.0.30.jar PDFSplit -startPage 2 -endPage 3 '.\
> scan-with-images-3-pages.pdf'

(the above command lines are for/from PowerShell on Windows)

Please note that we encountered this error only with certain scanned documents
containing images. We also had issues with blank pages on split with version
3.0.0 which we hoped were completely fixed with PDFBOX-5666.

As splitting the same PDF with version 2.0.30 works we assume this is a bug in
version 3.0.1.

I would very much like to have added the PDF document to this mail, but
unfortunately mails larger than 1000000 bytes are rejected. How can I send you
the example PDF document for which splitting produces blank pages?

Cheers,
Marco