2018-03-11 02:17:05 UTC - Karthik Palanivelu: @Matteo Merli I was trying
offline to have the geo replication works fine to demo  for my leadership but
was taking lot of time to set it up in AWS as I need to build everything from
ground. But the idea of standalone shared above would be of great help to sell
it faster. One question I have here is how does producer switch automatically
to next region in case of a failure? Is this need to be handled at Route53 in
AWS?
----
2018-03-11 02:22:28 UTC - Matteo Merli: Hi, the produce doesn't switch
automatically, since, generally you can have out of order messages when
switching.

I the using route53 and changing the DNS is the best option to do a manual
failover when one cluster is completely down
----