Hi,

Currently, submitting a Pulsar functions to run in an existing Pulsar
cluster does not support resource allocations/enforcements or quotas.  We
may add such features in the future.  However, you can run functions in
existing Kubernetes clusters via localrun mode.  Kubernetes will provide
the resource allocations and enforcement mechanisms.

On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 11:42 PM jun aoki <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> (I switched to use users@. I should've started so)
> Thank you Sanjeev for explaining. It is exciting.
> Is it true that pulsar cluster does some kind of resource
management/scheduling?
> For example, when there are many functions registered and many messages
come in, does each function gets certain resource (memory/cpu per node)
allocations, dynamically, based on its tenant/namespace, similar way to
what Spark does?