On 09/22/2011 05:07 AM, Brandon Pedersen wrote:
So I got NSS working correctly now and have imported the CA
certificate used for the servers cert into the database. However, when
I start up the broker I still get an error initializing the plugin:
Failed to load certificate '<hostname>'

I guess this goes back to part of my original question, in order to
connect over ssl to another broker do I also have to have ssl properly
set up on the client broker? (that's what this error message leads me
to believe)

Yes. The 'client' broker actually uses the SSL support from the broker side plugin and that attempts to load the brokers certificate from the cert db.