So the only two choices I have are unreliable vs at-least-once.   Would
choosing one or the other influence the network traffic?    I like to know
whether I will see more or less packets on the wire if I choose
at-least-once vs unreliable?  If so, any idea how much that overhead might
be?

Thanks,

Daryoush