Hi Hamid,

I understand the advantages of the file based certificates. But:
a) right now I have no idea whether the SChannel API is able to work with them
b) I believe the use of the Windows built in certificate is also in
the other parts of the Windows version (the broker, also client is
already searching for the public key of the broker there etc.) ... so
storing the client's private key there as well is much more consistent
behaviour
(and c) I'm glad I managed get it working at least like this :-o)

I can take a quick look at it, but do not put too much hope on it ...

Regards
Jakub