Gordon

If I have the Sender Capacity to 1000 Messages per example, and the queue
has a limit of 800 Messages, and after I send 801 messages, the session is
closed after the
exception while trying to delivery the message to the queue.

But the 800 messages sent previously are guaranteed to be delivered and
stay in queue, since they couldn't be acknowledged by the broker after the
session is terminated?

How the API deals with this situation ?