I wouldn't treat it as a blocker for the release, I'm pretty sure this has been popping up in our CI for some time now.

On 03/12/2015 12:36 PM, Rob Godfrey wrote:
>From looking at the code I don't think this is a new issue... I think
the same deadlock path would have been present in 0.30 and prior
versions (the two codepaths appear to me to be unchanged since Jan
2014).

I have made what I think is a fix on trunk, but given it's not a new
issue I'm not sure we can call it a blocker for release.  After 0.32
goes out I'm keen that we start doing more frequent releases of
individual components (as we have previously discussed), So I can
imagine we might put out a 0.32.1 version with a fix for this and
anything else that comes up.  Having said that, if there is a need for
a new RC to be spun for 0.32 for any other reason, it would be nice to
fix this :-)

-- Rob

On 12 March 2015 at 17:18, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tim noticed an issue with the while working on some changes to ActiveMQ:

On 12 March 2015 at 12:52, Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, everyone.  Important defects were discovered soon after I published the
initial RC.  Here is RC 2 from revision 1666029.

   Release artifacts: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/0.32-rc2/
   Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1028

This is pre-release code, for testing and nothing else!  Please try it in
your environment and report what you find.  A very big thanks is due to
those who have put in their time to evaluate the previous 0.32 artifacts.

These release artifacts are signed.  If approved by vote, the RC 2 bits
will be the final GA bits.  If no new blockers are discovered today, I will
open the vote tomorrow morning.

Thanks!
Justin

---