Hello All,
   I have a fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1088 and this
fix needs to be in Proton 0.12.0 but did not make it to the alpha release

Here are the commits (2 commits because I forgot to include the SSL stubs in
the first commit) (thanks kgiusti and astitcher)
(1)
https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/commit/463cfd7ac5b531edb10f9f022bb18228fe21b64b
(2)
https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/commit/1b3e5512fd6fbb04d50623f06c2ace6a53130f9f

If you look at the second commit, function implementations in schannel.c are
just empty stubs for now. Code still needs to be implemented on the windows
side.

Can we include this fix in Proton 0.12.0 release without having the windows
side of the code implemented? I will create a new jira which mentions this so
that the windows code can be addressed before the next Proton release.

Qpid Dispatch's future release 0.6.0 needs this functionality to be in Proton
0.12.0. Also, Dispatch does not install on Windows.

Thanks,
Ganesh.