Hi All,

I was previously using AMQP 0.9.1 (RabbitMQ) and the client library amqplib
for Node JS. With these components it was easy to give the client the
possibility to create the queue and the bindingKey and connect it to an
topic-exchange.

I now would like a client to create a queue and a filter and connect it to
an existing node using QPIDD and the Node JS library amqp10.

So far I have not discovered any way to do this from the client.

I have also been looking for documentation for how to create and describe a
filter (so that it works like a bindingKey for 0.9.1). I have however not
been successful. Or have I misunderstood how filters can be used?

Assistance to make me move forward is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Morgan