Ulf,

Thanks for pointing this out.  We should get this fixed.

-Ted

On 05/11/2016 08:48 AM, Ulf Lilleengen wrote:
On 05/11/2016 12:07 PM, Ulf Lilleengen wrote:
Hi,

I was experimenting with the logging configuration section of
qdrouterd.conf, and followed
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-dispatch-master/man/qdrouterd.conf.html#log

I noticed that the module attribute is not documented and was
wondering if this is intentional or not. It seemed to be documented in
the repository in the python/qpid_dispatch/management/qdrouter.json file.

After some digging, it looks like a missing "create" or "update" field
is causing it to be ignored by the generator:

https://github.com/apache/qpid-dispatch/blob/master/doc/man/qdrouterd_conf_man.py#L34