Please take a look at the autoLink feature provided by the router
(http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-dispatch-master/book.html - section 2.5).
You can create an "address" with prefix jms.queue and then setup two autoLinks
in and out of the brokers. Create queues (jms.queue.first) in the brokers and
use the autoLinks to move the messages from senders to receivers.