Hi all,

I have an issue that data gets corrupted if the size is 66068 but not if it
is 65068 or smaller when using the JavaJMS client. The server is QPIC C++
and SSL encryption is used.

If I instead use a Node JS based client I have no issues with the size of
the messages. I have sent a 1MB large message and it came through as it
should.

Is there a setting in a client that changes how it behaves when it comes to
large messages?

I guess there could be a bug in the QPID C++ server implementation that is
triggered by the JMS client. Any opinions on this?

I have been searching for related issues and I only found this one,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-537, but it is solved.

Any pointer what could be the issue and how I could solve it?

(I can not use the Node JS client, I need a Java client)

Best Regards,
Morgan

Environment information:

Server:
QPID C++ server version 1.35.0 (from PPA Testing
https://launchpad.net/~qpid/+archive/ubuntu/testing)
OS: Ubuntu 14.04
AMQP version: 1.0

Client with issue: