I can't speak to that code in general, its not an area I have
experience with. The 0.32 releases notes are on the website at
https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.32/release-notes.html and
contain everything associated with the release. The ones in JIRA
itself only list those tagged with the particular 'stream' version. I
know that is confusing, thats one reason among many that we stopped
doing it.