CC'ing user's list

Given the interpretations of the spec discussed below is the way Proton handles
this functionality inconsistent with itself?

1) Proton sends an open frame with _half_ the value of the timeout as set by
the application.
2) Proton interprets the idle-timeout in the received open as the actual time
out interval, and pessimistically ;) generates heartbeats as 1/2 that value.

Is this a bug in the Proton implementation?

-K