Hello,

As I have mentioned earlier, we are actually compiling Proton-c and its C++
bindings on Solaris using SunStudio 12.1.

Currently, with the help of Rabih in CC, we have managed to compile the code
but the unit tests are failing.

Before stating the unit tests failures, I have submitted the list of patches we
needed to get it to work on Solaris:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON

* PROTON-1314: Fixing SIGPIPE ignore on Solaris OS

* PROTON-1315: Force compilation in multi-threading mode for Solaris SunStudio

* PROTON-1316: Add a way to set visibility of exportable symbols on Solaris
* PROTON-1317: Add template parameter because SunStudio 12.1 doesn't handle
templated method signature detection when using an "extern c" parameter

* PROTON-1318: Replace variadic constructror of "sfinae::wildcard" with
template for SunStudio
* PROTON-1319: Replace variadic constructror of "sfinae::wildcard" with
template for SunStudio
* PROTON-1320: Add namespace prefix to srand and rand
* PROTON-1321: Sunstudio 12.1 does not compile "++vector.begin()". Error
message:"Operand for operator "++" must be an lvalue."
* PROTON-1322: Fix Sunstudio unable to find templated method when parameter can
be constructed by an intermediate class (proton::scalar --> proton::value)

The above patches which were tested on 0.14.0 but before submitting them I
applied them at the head of the master branch.
Could you please review them?

Regards,
Adel