On 10 October 2016 at 18:20, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a spin for a 0.15.0 Qpid Proton release as proposed,
> please test it and vote accordingly.
>
> The source archive can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton/0.15.0-rc1/
>
> The maven artifacts for proton-j are staged for now at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1088
>
> The JIRAs still need tidied up a bit, but those currently assigned are:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313720&version=12337973
>
> Regards,
> Robbie
>

> P.S. If you want to test things out using maven (e.g with your own build)
> you can temporarily add this to your poms to access the staging repo:
>
>   <repositories>
>     <repository>
>       <id>staging</id>
>
> <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1088</url>
>     </repository>
>   </repositories>
>
> The dependency for proton-j would then be:
>
>   <dependency>
>     <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
>     <artifactId>proton-j</artifactId>
>     <version>0.15.0</version>
>   </dependency>

+1

I checked the RC out as follows:
 - Verified the sig and checksum files.
 - Checked LICENCE+NOTICE files present.
 - Ran the CMake build+tests+install.
 - Ran the Maven build+tests.
 - Build the Qpid C++ 1.35.0 release against the install, ran the Qpid
JMS HelloWorld example against the broker.
 - Build Qpid Dispatch 0.7.0 RC1 against the install, ran the Qpid JMS
HelloWorld example against the router.
 - Used the proton-j staging repo to run the Qpid JMS client master build+tests.
 - Used the proton-j staging repo to run the ActiveMQ master build and
AMQP tests.

Robbie