Hi Rawad

Your analysis of the code is correct, currently the JDBCMessageStore
feature assumes exclusive use of the a schema.    This is really a
reflection of the way this store module evolved - out of the Derby
store.  It probably would not be too hard to change the code so that
sharing a schema becomes possible, but it is not something on the road
map for the near future.  If the feature would be useful to you, feel
free to submit a patch.

Kind regards, Keith Wall.