Hello,

Robbie, Rob, Alex, and I had a discussion on IRC yesterday about the Qpid Broker for Java support for JMS 2.0 shared subscriptions.
This is a follow-up from that discussion.

We discussed that it would be helpful to have a document describing the broker behaviour purely in AMQP 1.0 terms.
Alex and I went ahead and created such a document [1].
We noticed a problem with unsubscribe as it is described in QPIDJMS-220. There it is specified that unsubscription can be done with an Attach with a null Source and that the broker should refuse the Link if it cannot find the Queue the Link is referring to. This seems to violate the AMQP spec which allows null Source Attachs.
Please review/comment.

Kind regards,
Lorenz and Alex