From: Adel Boutros <adelbout...@live.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 4:24:30 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Dispatch Router] Unexpected behavior when starting the same
dispatch router twice

Hello Alan,

Just to not lose the history, I will reply to your before last mail here.

My changes does impact the 3 files you mentioned however they are very
trivial...

Regarding libuv, I tried to compile it on Linux (Red Hat 6.4) but one of the
tests failed and Google suggested many encountered that problem (which I forgot
because I did it some time ago :( ). So I didn't even try it on Solaris.

As Solaris is one of our main platforms, I am more than happy to test whatever
developments you have on Solaris but the only problem I might have is the
bandwidth I will have to fix any errors which will be detected.

Regards,

Adel