Hello,

I am sending messages to a broker with client acknowledge mode and checking
the different states of the messages. I realized that when a consumer
receives a message, it sets the message state to ACQUIRED and when you
close the consumer without acknowledging it, it releases the message and
sets it back to AVAILABLE. Another consumer can receive it afterwards.

When I repeat the same scenario with the dispatch router connected to the
broker, the message is always in ACQUIRED state.

Why don't you have the same behavior in both cases?

Qpid Dispatch 0.7
Qpid Broker 6.0.4

Regards,
Anouchka