On 19/03/17 22:54, Keith W wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to propose that we drop the AMQP 0-10 based JCA (J2EE
Connector Architecture) and RA (Resource Adaptor) artefacts from the
next major Qpid JMS 0-x Client release (6.3.0).

The artefacts in question have the following Maven coordinates:

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.qpid/qpid-jca
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.qpid/qpid-ra

I think these artefacts are already dead.  We stopped linking to the
JCA and RA binary artefacts from the Qpid components pages some time
ago. There have been no feature or defect fix commits to these modules
since 2013 and there is no JIRA or mailing list activity.

These artefacts will continue to be released from the *existing*
combined Qpid Broker for Java/Qpid JMS 0-x Client 6.1.x and 6.0.x
release lines until defect fixes on these lines are ceased.

Comments?

Sounds reasonable to me.