Adel,

You can query a list of links (org.apache.qpid.dispatch.router.link) with
attribute "owningAddr" equal to the addresses of the waypoint (phase 0 for
producers, phase 1 for consumers).  I believe that the auto-links will also
be included in this list, but can be identified by the reversal of the
direction (i.e. phase 0 out-links and phase 1 in-links are not clients).

Note also that if you have multiple routers, you need to query each router.

-Ted