thank you. as i configure this Messaging service i am now for fully
understanding why Azure Service Bus and RabbitMQ do not support
Transactions and Message Selectors :-)

Question about prefetch/acquired messages: i am finding that QDR will leave
some (up to 250 quite frequently) messages as acquired on the broker. or in
artemis terms "delivering". how would I go about configuring QDRs Prefetch
to keep it low? (considering the above configuration which is a simple
message routing config for load balancing / sharding behavior)