Hi Tomas,

are you saying that there is a significant degradation in performance
between 7.0.0 and prior versions for this scenario, or do you see the same
performance in 6.1.x?

In terms of consuming - is the performance slow if you are consuming from a
queue with 1000 messages already in it, or is the slowness just caused by
the slow producer?

Thanks,
Rob