On 29/11/17 06:57, Michael Ivanov wrote:
Greetings,

I observe following messages from qpidd in /var/log/messages:

    qpidd: 2017-11-29 13:11:47 [Network] error
qpid.10.1.1.11:5672-10.1.1.1:65355 connection failed: transport error:
amqp:resource-limit-exceeded, local-idle-timeout expired

I assume these messages are generated when open connection from
client to broker stays idle too long (I was not able to find any
description for this in qpidd manual). In our system this can be
exactly the case: the client subscribes to the queue and then the
link can be idle for several days. How do I suppress these messages?
Do I need to send some kind of heartbeat over the idle links?

Yes, it means a client did not send a heartbeat as expected. You shouldn't need to do anything tbh though, clients should automatically be handling this themselves. What client(s) are you using? Is it possible that there were network failures or that the client applications hung in some way?