From: Olivier Mallassi [mailto:olivier.malla...@gmail.com]
Sent: jeudi 1 février 2018 19:56
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Broker-J statistics

Hi Olivier

AFAIR, I looked at the code at the UI console a couple of months ago and the
throughput per queues / exchange is calculated with a diff between total
messages every sec.
This is done in the Js

I guess that should answer your need

Olivier.

On Thu 1 Feb 2018 at 11:34, Olivier VERMEULEN <overmeule...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are currently implementing a messaging cluster with
> dispatch-routers and Java brokers.
> To be able to use it in production we are required to provide a few
> statistics.
> I see that I can use the broker ReST API to query some statistics on
> the queues, exchanges,...
> One of the statistics we are asked to provide is a the throughput of
> messages and the throughput of data going in and out of a queue.
> The ReST API gives me the total number of messages and total size of
> data going in and out of the queue. But to be able to calculate a
> throughput I need a way to reset those statistics.
> I read something about that for Broker-J 6.1.X but didn't find any
> reference to it for version 7. Is it expected? Is this use case
> supported and if yes how?
>
> Thanks,
> Olivier

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may
contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this
e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free
and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and
delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your
system.