Hi everybody,

I'm currently working with the qpid proton cpp API (0.18 version) with an
old gcc without c++11 support. I can compile it and use the examples, but
I'm building a multi-threaded client, where I'm trying to create new sender
or sending message asynchronously. So in the examples I found the
working_queue principles, but I'm facing the following difficulty :
How to create a work for the work queue properly ?

I found this function proton::make_work, but when I'm trying to call it for
sending a message like that : proton::make_work(&proton::sender::send,
&m_sender, m) it doesn't compile..

I'm missing something, on the asynchronous utilization ?

Have a good day,

--
Baptiste Robert