I've moved eleven jiras into 1.0.1 for consideration.  These are all
resolved and are candidates for backport into 1.0.1.

    DISPATCH-874 - unable to load .json or .woff2 files from local
file system from http port
    DISPATCH-881 - Inbound pre-settled messages causes memory leak of deliveries
    DISPATCH-882 - router buffers messages for slow presettled receiver
    DISPATCH-883 - Router crashes when it processes management request
for connections
    DISPATCH-887 - Dispatch reestablishes connection inspite of
deleting the connector
    DISPATCH-889 - linkRoute patterns beginning with #/string match
substrings after the /
    DISPATCH-895 - qpid-dispatch crashes with a SEGFAULT in libqpid-proton
    DISPATCH-900 - Memory leak when repeatedly opening and closing connections
    DISPATCH-908 - Router loses dispositions over receive link on
qpid-interop-test 2-node test
    DISPATCH-914 - qd_connector_t leaks mutexes
    DISPATCH-920 - Enabled policy blocks inter-router links

-Ted