Hi all,

Can you provide me an example...

On my side I got:

2018-02-22 18:24:01,288 WARN  - Open of resource:(JmsConsumerInfo: {

De : Jan Bares, WOOD & Co. [mailto:jan.ba...@wood.cz]
Envoyé : mercredi 24 janvier 2018 15:05
À : users@qpid.apache.org
Objet : RE: JMS JNDI destination

Thank you Gordon, it works, topic must be used.

Kind regards, Jan

Jan Bares
Calypso / Java Lead Developer

Hradecka 10
Czech Republic
Mobile: +420 776 333 676

In association with
WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s.
http://www.wood.cz

DISCLAIMER
________________________________
         WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s. and its branches are
authorized and regulated by the CNB as Home State regulator and in Poland by
the KNF, in Slovakia by the NBS, in Italy by the CONSOB and in the UK by the
FCA as Host State regulators. For further information about WOOD & Co., its
investment services, financial instruments and associated risks, safeguard
client assets (incl. compensation schemes) and contractual relationship please
see our website at www.wood.com<http://www.wood.com/> under section Corporate
Governance.
         Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor the
solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase any investment. All estimates,
opinions and other information contained herein are subject to change without
notice and are provided in good faith but without legal responsibility or
liability. Opinion may be personal to the author and may not reflect the
opinions of WOOD & Co. Communications from sales persons, sales traders or
traders should not be regarded as investment research and may contain opinions
or trading ideas which are different from WOOD & Co. investment research
opinions.
         This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee you
must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail and any
of its attachments. Please notify the sender that you have received this email
by mistake by replying to the email, and then delete the email and any copies
of it. Although WOOD & Co. routinely screens e-mails for viruses, addressees
should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. WOOD & Co. makes no
representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any
attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the
protection of our clients and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to
and from our server(s).
B KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB  [
X  ܚX KK[XZ[
 \ \  ][  X  ܚX P\Y
 \X K ܙ B  ܈Y][ۘ[  [X[  K[XZ[
 \ \  Z[\Y