On 22 February 2018 at 18:39, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a spin for a Qpid Proton-J 0.26.0 release, please
> test it and vote accordingly.
>
> The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton-j/0.26.0-rc1/
>
> The maven artifacts are staged for now at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1130
>
> The JIRAs assigned are:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313720&version=12342429
>
> Regards,
> Robbie
>
> P.S. If you want to test things out using maven with your own build
> you can temporarily add this to your poms to access the staging repo:
>
>   <repositories>
>     <repository>
>       <id>staging</id>
>
> <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1130</url>
>     </repository>
>   </repositories>
>
> The dependency for proton-j would then be:
>
>   <dependency>
>     <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
>     <artifactId>proton-j</artifactId>
>     <version>0.26.0</version>
>   </dependency>

+1

I checked things out as follows:
- Verified the signature and checksum files.
- Checked the LICENCE and NOTICE files in the archives.
- Used mvn apache-rat:check to verify licence headers in the source archive.
- Ran the source build and tests.
- Used the staging repo to run the Qpid JMS client master build and tests.
- Used the staging repo to run the ActiveMQ Artemis master build and
AMQP tests (also using the earlier client build).

Robbie