I raised QPID-8113 for this issue and pushed a simple fix.

I'll raise a separate JIRA covering the fact that the error handling here
is poor, an unknown filter should really cause an attach{source: null},
followed by an immediate detach rather than closing the connection - and
certainly not a decode error.

-- Rob