Hi Niklas,

the client you are using is very old (the final release was about 3 ago I
think), and has been replaced by the new Qpid JMS client (
https://qpid.apache.org/components/jms/index.html) - I would strongly
advise migrating your ode to use the new client.

Having said that I'm not aware of any leaks in the old client, but it is
entirely possible that there was one.  Can you tell from your tooling which
objects are still holding a reference to the SendingLinkEndpoint and
Session$1 instances?

-- Rob