+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* ran apache rat-check
* built from source distribution artefact and ran all tests (mvn
verify with Java 1.8.0_162 on Mac OS X 10.11.6)
* ran Broker-J's JMS test suite (qpid-systests-jms_2.0 &
qpid-systests-jms_1.1 - master) against the staged Maven artefacts

However, I ran into a problem testing QPIDJMS-367 with Google OAuth
and Broker-J.

Google's access_tokens from /oauth2/v4/token use characters drawn from
outside Base64's 64 character set.   RFC 6749[1] defines an
access_token element as within %x20-7E, so the code within
org.apache.qpid.jms.sasl.XOauth2Mechanism#isApplicable is too
restrictive.  On temporarily hacking out the restriction,
authentication worked correctly.  This is something that should be
fixed, but is not so critical to me not to +1 this release. Thoughts?

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#page-73