Hi,

I have implemented an auth service based on the "spec" given in [1].
When I configure our dispatch router 1.0.1 to use the service, I can see in the
log file of the auth service that the router indeed delegates authentication to
the auth service but doesn't seem to include the "ADDRESS_AUTHZ" desired
capability in its open frame so that the service doesn't recognize that it
should
reply accordingly by including the client's permissions in the open frame's
"address-authz" property. In fact, the router doesn't seem to send any desired
capability at all AFAICT.

[1] https://github.com/EnMasseProject/enmasse/issues/702
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB
148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors:
Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn