I consider the rejected delivery to be more explicit and thus in general
the better approach. Allowing unsettled deliveries to multicast addresses
will now (probably) lead to users wondering where their messages have gone
that did not reach one or more of the multicast consumers. So, in any case,
clearly pointing out the best effort nature in the documentation of
multicast addresses seems to be the right approach.